Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Unforgettable visit to a Homestay in Rajasthan


At first I was shy but now it has become my hobby to meet new people, interact with them, to know them and to make connections for long time. I personally believe connecting two people demands of sentiments. Emotions are created when love and care is been exchanged between the two. The relation of love is something we can never define in words. It is a feeling, which can just be felt. 

We can say at some point of time we all need somebody to take care of us, to be a part of our life, the permanent one and not be temporary. Meeting new people is like reading a new book, enjoying and observing it deeply. It is the mutual understanding that takes the bond everlasting. If it is done rightly, you surely don’t have to face the tough times alone.

Finding new relationships and making it everlasting, yes now you have the opportunity to do so. The concept of homestay accommodation all over the world has changed the mindset of people totally. They are making a change in people to make their mind grow, build relationships and experience world. The host with the family is eagerly waiting to welcome you and to give the best hospitality, you have ever thought of. Each member of the homestay has decided to make you a part of their lives and to make you meet their beautiful culture. You will probably have a lot of friends, which will definitely avoid you from boredom.

Now you really don’t need to spend much for experiencing the world. The homestays charge with an affordable price by giving all the facility you need to have in the house.

Homestay will make you feel just like home. The same comfort, delightful cuisine, cheerful society and loving friends, homestay is ready to give all the pleasure you want.

Let me share my experience with you in some words. Although I am exactly not getting over it, so I decided to write and express my views.


I visited one homestay in Rajasthan two weeks ago, there I found the new culture and tradition and that too in a very unique style. The host and her family welcomed me so nicely with some beverages and fruits. They make me comfortable in a way, I was never expecting to be. I wonder that seriously I didn’t missed my family not even once. All the family members were so into me that I never felt like I was out of my home and alone. They treated me like family. I used to have breakfast, lunch and dinner on their beautiful dining table with them. Aunty was making the flawless food like her. My room was comfortable and calm with clean attached bathroom. They all made my weekend so lovely by visiting the famous nearest places with me. They also made me do the wheel pottery and I made many small bowls, which is brought home. I had many pics with them. I really appreciated the way they take care of me. I had a wonderful experience in the city. It was my memorable trip, I cannot forget ever and now I am planning to visit them again and give them a big surprise with my arrival.

1 comment:

  1. If you wants to travel in Coorg then book Coorg resort in Madikeri by IBNISPRING. This is the best place to stay during vacation in Coorg. Contact at +91-8877118861 for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Comments System

Disqus Shortname