Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Escape from the busy life for some days and stay in Darjeeling to experience the better Holidays


If you are planning out for the vacations this summer, I can help you out to choose one for you. On our website this property is been listed and is getting famous from every hook and nook of the country. It is not something that will enhance your expense but will surely be affordable and reasonable. I will tell you the specifications and will show you the every corner of this holiday homestay to make you get the idea of the place. I will take you to the amazing and so beautiful homestay accommodation of Darjeeling, West Bengal. 

The host and its family runs it and provides all the facilities of Home and offers this full pledged rental Homestay in Darjeeling. It is basically a Rental Home away from your home. You can stay exactly the way you stay at your own home. It is a large hamlet in the hilly district of Darjeeling. 

Located just 28 kilometers away from Darjeeling, Takdah was a cantonment during the British Colonial period and presently it is a Block Head Quarter, under Rangli-Rangliot Block Development Office. Nowadays this holiday home has been developing and is getting the higher rank among all the visitors who wants to have Home, outside their Home.

The Entrance


I visited there and it was my one of the best experience. Outside Home I always want a place, which should give the feel and comfort ability of home. The other rest places like Hotels are not affordable and worth. This vacation homestay is a home to many British time bungalows among which Sai Hridayam is one. It is said “Old is Gold” This is one of the few old and best bungalows that has been well maintained and is now a getaway for Visitors. The bungalow is best for the people who want to escape the city life and connect with nature.

The host gave me the best traditional hospitality, which forced me to write this blog on their property. I was so amazed with their way of treating me like the part of their family.Here I got the every amenity. From Breakfast to Dinner, everything was so organized and tasty that it won’t let me to get back home, so I stayed for two more days. 

The host and the family are so kind and gentle that they get easily compatible with all the customers visiting the place. Itis a heritage home, and now, after the completion of its renovation, it is now ready to receivethe guests who are looking for a beautiful place to stay. 


This lovely bungalow has three rooms. Each room is well-maintained with adequate facility and three of the two rooms are having double bed to make your stay comfortable. The third room has triple bed for the three customers to easily get accommodate. It has a big lawn, a porch swing, and a living room with a fireplace, which can still be used.

My room used to be neat and clean 24/7. It was attached with nice bathroom with all the time running cold and hot water. There was ample of car parking space, my car was placed safe and secure but for sight- seeing I don’t took my car because they offered me the cab, which took me to the several places nearby tourist destinations of the place. At evening we used to play an outdoor games, which was the amazing fun. After dinner the arrangement of bonfire was always breath taking. The best part I find there was the cuisine the host wife was offering me. The different types of taste buds relished my taste buds. Overall it was a really good experience.


It is ideally located where you can feel the essenceof nature and have the option to take a minute walk down to the market where all things of your need are available. There was luckily an ATM point in the market so I did not have the risk of carrying huge amounts of cash with me.If you want to experience the nature at its very best, with everlasting lovely views along with the comfort of a homely environment, then this homestay is the place for you.

Learn more about travelling to Darjeeling by reading “Darjeeling | The Queen of Hills” or take a look at our Homestays in Darjeeling to help you to plan a visit in this fantastic place of India.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments System

Disqus Shortname